What we offer
The last time we met Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, he said that we live in an era in which we automate the automation of everything. AI will be part of every industry as an enabler. And not only that; it will be the driver of innovation and productivity in every aspect of our lives. Our mission, then, is to support you in the transition to the AI age. We provide trainings & education, an equipped AI lab with cutting edge technology, the development of prototypes, contacts to the best AI start-ups and experts, as well as regular meet-ups on various AI related topics. While there is a limited set of offerings as we spin this up, the breadth and depth will drastically over time, with many services free for everyone.
If you want to contribute with own content, please contact us.
If you are interested, check out our upcoming events below or in the event calendar. Also, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
Trainings & Education
Of course, you can also request customized trainings and workshops here.
We are constantly looking for new challenges in the field of artificial intelligence. Feel free to approach us with your idea and we’ll work out a workshop with you and your team. If it is a win, we’ll be in the AI lab together, working on the next big thing in your sector.
AI lab access
What to expect:
- State-of-the-art supercomputing laboratory with high-performance GPUs and infrastructure, e.g. Nvidia DGXs, Cisco Training Server
- Large hardware library with complementary technologies e.g., AR/VR, wearables, robots, sensors
- Highly creative environment – the place for prototyping projects
- Access to interesting workshops and consulting services
- Supervision by leading AI experts
- Partners of appliedAI
- Becoming Partner of appliedAI
→ Prioritized access to lab and events
- Project access for companies
→ Contract based on project description
- Project access for start-ups & individuals
→ Registration and on-demand booking via web interface
AI into practice
Use case exploration
AI-startup scouting and match making
Prototyping & showcasing
How to reach us
If your are interested on custom offerings, feel free to contact Andreas Liebl.